The worlds first Nikon G to Sony E Mount Adaptor
An original design by Mike Tapa
The worlds first Nikon G to Sony E Mount adaptor.
With the introduction of the Sony NEX stills cameras, and NEX-VG10 camcorder later this year, and working closely with Sony UK, we have designed some new products to suit.
This Product allows the use of any Nikon mounted lens on the Sony NEX-3, NEX-5, NEX-VG10, FS7, FS5
Also as standard, this adaptor has our now famous G mechanism (patent pending). Simply turn the blue ring to adjust aperture on G/DX lenses
As ever with all MTF products, these are manufactured with extreme precision using HE30 aluminium for the main body, our own brass, nickel plated Nikon mount and our own stainless steel E mount.
(Please note. Using this adaptor on cameras with an APS-C/Super35 sensor will introduce a magnification factor of 1.54X with full 35mm format lenses and NO crop with DX lenses)
- Original design for intuitive operation
- Brass/nickel plated Nikon mount
- Stainless steel Sony E mount
- Flat black coated internal baffle
- Provision to accept the MTF Support bridge MTF M/43 & E Mount Support
- Impossible to damage lens during fitting and operation
- Compatible with DX and 35mm format lenses
- Compatible with lenses with or without aperture rings
Product Code: MTNIKGSEM
Price excludes VAT