An original design by Mike Tapa.
The B4 2/3" broadcast lens to Micro 4/3 adaptor is a useful way of utilizing all of your B4 mounted lenses on cameras that utilise a Micro Four Thirds system, such as:
- Blackmagic Cinema Camera mFT/Pocket Cinema Camera.
- Panasonic AG-AF100.
- Panasonic Lumix GH1.
- Olympus E-P1.
- Original design for intuitive operation.
- Stainless steel Micro 4/3 mount.
- Flat black coated internal baffle.
- Provision to accept the MTF Support bridge MTF M/43 & E Mount Support & DTap to 12Pin Hirose Cable.
- Impossible to damage lens during fitting and operation.
(Please note. An ENG lens support must be used at all times. Only compatible with lenses with built in 2X extender engaged)
Product Code: MTB4M43
Price excludes VAT